Dromore West, Sligo
The provision of 10 nr. social housing units together with all associated site services and siteworks on a green field site in Dromore West, Co. Sligo. The development consists of two and three bed, single storey and two storey units in a mix of semi detached and terraced accommodation. NCC are delighted to be involved in this pilot project which is an innovative construction technique, which will allow faster construction and greater energy efficiency, with the following benefits:
- Rapid build solution to achieve a watertight shell thereby creating a controlled environment in which to carry out critical air tightness and insulation work,
- Fewer crossovers of trades on site resulting in higher quality finish,
- Provision of service cavity allows for ease of services installations and for future changes if required,
- Key elements of the construction are readily accessible for inspection during the course of construction,
- Readily adaptable to respond to future building standard changes or to achieve the more onerous PassiveHaus Standard.
Our commitment to innovation and the highest standards of cost planning, cost control and cost management is firmly focused on delivering value for money to all our Clients. We aim to meet the challenges of all projects with a proactive rather than reactive approach.